- Computer Engineering Summer Day Camp funded by GM Foundation (2013)
- NSF-MRI (Major Research Instrument) Development of High-Throughput ad High-Resolution Three-Dimensional Tissue Scanner with Internet-Connected 3D Virtual Microscope for Large-Scale Automated Histology (Award No. ECCS-1337983, PI: Kwon) Sep 1, 2013 – Aug 31, 2016.
- Computer Engineering Day Camp (The Donald Lee Smith Fund through the Community Foundation of Greater Flint, 2013-2015).
- Electrified Motorcycle for US College Students, 2013
- A development of LED system lighting engine module with compact sized data communication modules and driver IC/Processor control parts based on multi-sensor (supported by the MKE/Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Korea supervised by the KEIT/Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Technology; Subcontract, 2012-2015)
- MSM: Multiscale Imaging, Analysis, and Integration of Brain Networks (funded by NIH/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke #1R01-NS54252. Research Assistant (September 2005 – May 2008))